Day 100

Fresh Start_100: I can’t believe I done what I’ve done
This is a very odd column for me to write… I don’t know whether to be nostalgic or to keep looking at the road ahead. When I started this whole series of columns I didn’t know what each milestone would feel like. I didn’t know if I would even make it to 100 the way I was going with the consistency of this blog. I set out to challenge myself each and every day: first off to actually write more and make myself a better writer by finding a voice and writing to one set audience. But, also creatively and actually get my words on to a piece of paper and start a conversation that I feel needs to be had. With a platform like this and the way I set up my blog, I have no idea what I am going to write about each day and it makes it tough to plan ahead days. I rely on the sports world to feed me content and influence my opinion. It may sound hard, but that is where the fun lies and that is what makes it so rewarding when I see that an article has done well with page views.

That is also a topic that I feel is appropriate to bring up right now… Since I started my “Fresh Start” series I have gained an enormous amount of views, and quite honestly, I couldn’t have even imagined. I am so thankful for every page view that I have gotten and would be nothing without any of you coming back day in and day out. Thank you so much and this is to the rest of the way!

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets