Day 142

Fresh Start_142: Testing 1, 2, 3…
I have got to thinking over the past couple of days and I need this blog to be shared and have the most amount of comments on the actual post, Twitter, and Facebook it needs to happen. I have been yearning for the days that I edited video for my YouTube channel or for a class I had. I want to implement that somehow unto this blog. Whether that is a separate YouTube channel, or just random live Twitter or Facebook video I want to get into that space at some point during 2017. I would really enjoy edited up the clips, and possibly only releasing whatever the clips turn out to be on my Facebook and Twitter. If I was going to release a test of a video on a platform first it would be Facebook given the tested useful tools on Facebook already, and that is where the majority of the views have been coming from over the past couple of weeks.


I am extremely excited to see what you think, and I implore you to leave a comment and share this to see what people think. It is an absolute necessity for this entry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets