Views from far far away Vol. 1

Views from far far away- Introduction
Welcome to my second new series on this blog. This is a play on the 3-point line in the NBA and the difference between the pro’s and college, since I am doing a college basketball update on Tuesday’s. This is a look into the NBA and my opinion on it. This has no connection to my YouTube Channel at all, but might in the future. I am excited to dive into the NBA just about midway through the season. It has been an intriguing first 35 games or so, and it will only get better post All-Star Break.

The reason I chose Thursday’s to have this blog come out is because the NBA has their best game of the week on during Thursday nights on TNT. In this series I will be preparing you for the Thursday Night matchup, I will be looking ahead to the weekend and following week. I will be giving out a player of the week award to a player. I will be giving out a rookie of the week player, and lastly I will be giving you a one on one matchup to watch in the next coming week. I haven’t really dived into the NBA realm on this blog much and I am behind excited to get going with this series. The first issue of this series will be going live on Thursday January 12th sometime before the Thursday Night game.

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets