Day 161

Fresh Start_161: Ask me anything!
Reading columns over the weekend and listening to podcasts as I get my homework done for my classes, I have thought of an interesting way to move forward for 2017. Being a journalist, questions come up for readers that they want the people they read to answer. Some journalists comply and start a mailbag series where people email in questions and the questions get answered.

With all the content that I have been producing at the start of 2017, I want to do that for this blog. I am extremely interested to see what this community has on their mind and I am intrigued to see what type of questions are asked and what is on people’s minds. The email that you can send your questions to is thesportsmailbag@gmail.com.

Make sure you include your name and where you are from in the question. I will be doing a mailbag article for the “Fresh Start” collection of articles every 2 weeks or so. Go ask away!

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets