Recruiting Wire Vol. 1

Recruiting Wire-The Introduction
This is a very special series of articles to me. This series is inspired by a series that I do on my YouTube channel called “Big Tuesday.” It is a play on ESPN’s “Big Monday” with their college basketball coverage. I will be doing this series called “Recruiting Wire” to take the place of “Big Tuesday” because that series is moving to Wednesday on my YouTube channel. I will not only be putting out content in this series, but allowing myself to get deeper into the college basketball realm and get better content for my YouTube channel as well.

The way my old series on YouTube worked, is my partner Nick and I would go over the current Top 25 teams in the country and give our Top 5 teams, go over the best performance from the night before, and outline the best upcoming matchups in college basketball. I will be tweaking some stuff around for this series because the video format was meant for a shorter video in a subscriber sub box. Glancing over the landscape of the countries college basketball wouldn’t be that effective doing the same in a written format. I will be giving myself no word count restrictions but it will be different then the video. In the article, I will be going over the current Top 25, my Top 10 teams, the best performance from the week, an underrated player that needs more minutes, and covering the top games for the upcoming week. I won’t be taking away anything, just adding a few changes for better content for not only myself, but the YouTube community that is subscribed over there. This is just an introduction to my new series, I will be bringing you the first true article on Tuesday next week, so stay tuned. If you would like to subscribe to my YouTube channel, there will be a link underneath.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Sources:(YouTube.com)

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets