Day 132

Fresh Start_132: My 2017 Manifesto
The new year is here, it’s 2017, in other words it’s go time. No more sitting around and saying it’ll happen—this is the year to make it happen. Everything that you have sat around and discussed or had just an ounce of fire behind an idea, go do it. Go absolutely 120% into that idea and watch your hard work pay off. Don’t do a New Year’s Resolution this year, make an everyday one instead. Promise yourself today aka jump street of 2017 to make this the best year of your life. Forget everything that happened in 2016, the past is the past and if you don’t want a repeat of 2016; you’ll stop dwelling about it. Give every ounce you can to the number one thing that you care about. This is the year that the world makes up for the mistake that was 2016.

As the first rendition of my daily resolution as well as the last day of the NFL for the 2016-17 regular season, I will be putting out my new schedule for 2017. The * articles are projects that I will test and see how they do over the course of a short time period. Depending on how well they do, will determine if I keep up with that specific series of article. This change in scheduling will go into place immediately and will last up until the end of college basketball season and the NBA season ending to follow. I will let you know what they schedule will be when that happens. I also will be doing bigger projects that require more research and time. I have shied away from doing those type of articles when I introduced the Fresh Start series, and I want to be do a handful of bigger projects in 2017. This is my year, no matter what. I am willing to match my words with hustle. I am so willing and so ready to walk the walk and talk the talk all year long. No one can tell me otherwise. I am laser focused, period end of story. Happy New Year, go kill it!

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets