Day 13

Fresh Start_13: My new love
First off let me thank my partner and co-founder of Play by Play, Nick Paradies, for introducing me to College Football. I did watch college football and route for the University of Michigan, but I have never been more excited for a college football season then I am for the 2016 season. Nick introduced how exciting the game of football is in college and honestly I am like a kid on Christmas the day before Michigan plays Hawaii. I am also excited to watch the Auburn Quarterback John Franklin III. Franklin is an electric QB that was featured on the Netflix Documentary series “Last Chance U”. I will not spoil the series for you if you haven’t seen it but I highly recommend it! Even in the Netflix series which focuses on Junior College football the aura of the game. I can’t imagine what football fans on major college campus’ must be feeling right now.
The excitement around the country is at an absolute high because of the start of the college football season. I only got about a month or so of the excitement last year, thanks to you Nick. I can’t wait especially since the Michigan Wolverines are ranked ninth in the country, with an electrifying defense. Alabama, Florida State, USC, Michigan/Michigan State are just some of the hundreds of storylines that are going on in each of the programs all over the country. Thanks to Nick, I realized how exciting the game of college football is because of the ever revolving door of talent and players from year to year. From Seniors who graduate from school and go into the work force, to the Juniors and Seniors that enter the draft, and let’s not forget the redshirting process.
The game inside the game of position battles, and practice stickers show that the game of football is still fun and not just a job. Even with the different rules and the NCAA crap storm of rules, college football is officially my new love, and I may even say I like college football more than college basketball, and college basketball is like crack when the new year comes around.
So for the last time Thank you Nick for introducing me to the game of football in a whole new light.


Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets