Day 28

Fresh Start_28: Personal Plug
What a lot of people don’t know about me is that I have a sports podcast on Youtube called the Play by Play Podcast. The Podcast is at 1PM EST every Friday. We have other videos periodically talking about burning questions, college football and basketball. I also have another channel with my partner on Play by Play, called Play by Play Plays. That channel is a just a channel with random videos that include politics, movie reviews and comedy. That channel will allow my friend Nick and I to be ourselves more. Sports is a huge part of both of our lives but so is comedy. Both of the channels have cursing in the videos and as I have said before on this blog. Just like this blog, I hope to have my own radio show in the same format that I have my podcast. Even though I am doing this blog, I love doing the podcast just as much. I love writing and voicing my opinion to the public. So I would greatly appreciate it if everyone would subscribe to the Play by Play Podcast channel. I am thankful for each and every one of the people that follow my content and I would love for you to see the podcast.

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets