Day 20

Fresh Start_20: Christmas Morning
Before I start this column I want to give my thoughts and prays out to the families that were affected by the terrorist attacks on 9/11/01.


NFL fans rejoice it is our Christmas morning, every team starts fresh and the possibility for every team to make the Superbowl. Each team woke up today ready for the grind of the NFL season. And the fans rushed out to the stadium with cold ones and hot dogs in the cooler and tail gated all the way up to the opening kickoff. For me as a Jets fan I am very excited for a good season even with a tough schedule, the Jets have a great opportunity to beat the Bengals due to the injuries that Cincinnati are currently facing right now. No Tyler Eifert, the number two target for Andy Dalton, with Gio Bernard also not in the backfield for Cinci. The Jets had a great stepping stone last year going 10-6. I am excited for this season, not only for the Jets but for the storylines in every division. I hope all of your teams do well today and LET’S GO JETS!

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets