Day 24

Fresh Start_24: The best of the generation?
While watching the Yankee Game yesterday I happened see one of my favorite pitchers that I don’t normally get to see. That man is Clayton Kershaw, and since he is on the dodgers when the games are started I’m getting ready for bed on the east coast and plus I don’t have a MLB Atbat premium account so I can’t watch Kershaw pitch even if it isn’t ten o’clock at night. I wish the expendable funds for that but being a college student, I only have a certain amount. I love watching Kershaw whenever I can.
I honestly believe that Clayton Kershaw is the best pitcher of my generation. No pitcher in any aspect of the game is better in this generation of baseball. Kershaw in nine years of pitching in the majors is 125-59. Kershaw also a 2.38 ERA in his career and that is not even close to any other pitcher in that time period. Kershaw has not fallen off the cliff ever in the regular season, and despite the back injury that he suffered back in June, Kershaw never had a major injury. Kershaw is like an absolute machine in the regular season and his cy young awards back up the claim. I understand that Kershaw hasn’t shown up in the playoffs at all and we will watch to see if he ever changes that. That smudge to his rèsume is the only thing that is holding him back in the conversation as the best left handed pitcher of all-time. Kershaw does not have the ring to back up the cy young awards. The comparison to Sandy Koufax is not too farfetched anymore and is becoming more apparent after each and every start. On top of all of that Kershaw is only twenty-eight years old and he has no signs of slowing down. For what it looks like at this moment, Kershaw can most likely pitch ten more years.
Sources:(baseballreference.com)

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets