Day 22

Fresh Start_22: A Quick Thank You
This column will be my two hundredth post on this blog and currently when I am writing this I have 5,051 page views and I could not be more appreciative for all of those. It is truly mind blowing that I would get one view, let alone over 5,000 and still growing. I didn’t know how long I would do this blog, or how many people would actually look at the columns that I would be putting out. I still can’t believe that people come back every day to read my content. I am so thankful for the people that do, and none of this would be possible without you. I’ve gotten job offers because of this blog, and that is mind blowing as well.
Now, unfortunately I wasn’t able to take the job offer because of school and maintaining this blog, but I hope for more in the future. This blog has grown over the past two years and I expect great things to come in the future. I still to this day get an unmatchable excitement when I look how well an article is doing and I see ten plus page views. That might not seem like a lot but, it’s ten people that have decided to take time out of their day and read my content.  So, again thank you so much for coming to this blog and reading all of the columns that I put out on a daily basis. It seems like yesterday that I put up the Admin post to this blog, and here I am almost two full years later still writing my opinion on the sports world.
I am not the only doing this either, I hit the same publish button that someone could click from a coffee shop in L.A. or a surf shop in Miami. I just happen to be in a college dorm. I actually started out uploaded and doing research in my high school computer lab in between classes and on my mom’s computer at home. I can’t thank you enough for the support, I will continue this blog for as long as I possibly can. Thank you so, so, so, so much and I will see you tomorrow! :D
You know what to do…
Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets