Day 231

Fresh Start_231: Reminders
Today is a reminder to subscribe to my podcast the Grind Hours podcast on Soundcloud. The podcast goes live on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I bring on friends of the show and a few friends of my own to discuss sports, music, pop culture, whatever. The podcast is usually under an hour, but when someone gets passionate about a topic, we’ll see what happens.

I would also like to use today as a reminder to send me any questions that you may have regarding sports or this blog to thesportsmailbag@gmail.com. I would like to do a mail bag column on Monday’s answering questions.

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets