Day 246

Fresh Start_246: Top 50 NFL Draft Prospects
It’s is that time of year again. Just two days before the NFL Draft. NFL fans get feelings of excitement for the new season, nostalgia from last season, and the happiness that the NFL season can bring. This once again proves that the NFL is king, just based off the hype around the draft, and the TV ratings around the draft. As I promised when I put out the first round of my first mock draft, here is the Top 50 prospects in my eyes. I will also put out my 1st round of my second mock draft. Let me know what you think on Twitter and in the comment section.
Sources:(profootballfocus.com, theringer.com)

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets