Day 233

Fresh Start_233: Inspiration
The video I have in the link above is by a college kid from USC that is pursuing his as a filmmaker in Los Angeles. I find this video extremely relatable with my journalism career going forward. When I started this blog, I was just doing it for fun, as Justin Escalona is doing with his YouTube channel. What the both of us have in common is we are putting out content in the fields that we love on platforms that make it easy to get the content out.

I admire Escalona for the dedication that he has to filmmaking and the challenge that he brings upon himself as a daily vlogger. The level of difficulty that making a mini movie in the form of daily vlogging is extremely challenging, on top of being a college student at a big-name university. The video above does have some explicit language in the video so proceed with caution if you are uncomfortable with that type of language.

Now Escalona doesn’t need a shout out or a pat on the back, but this particular film is just something I cannot sit here and not promote.

Another film that I will have above is a film by Casey Neistat, who is the “gold standard” of a daily vlogger, and is an incredible filmmaker. Neistat is also a extremely interesting person on top of his professional career. His film is a big inspiration to me personally because being from a small suburb outside New York City, I can relate to this. I advise you to watch both films, give your feedback, and start a conversation in the comment section down below.   
Sources:(YouTube.com)

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets