Day 234

Fresh Start_234: Here’s the 3rd Round
With this last draft of the third round of the NFL Draft, my mock draft is complete. I still have to put out my Top 50 prospects and my Mock Draft 2.0 the night before the draft. Sifting through the talent that I think would be a third-round talent, I realize how deep the talent is for the first three rounds of this draft.

A key thing to take in account when looking through my first Mock Draft is; the way I set up this “Big Board” is by biggest need that the team has. That is my method to my madness, I know some people will have a problem with Adoree Jackson going in the third round. Again, the way I look at the draft, I take in account only the best fit for the team. The “best available player” is something teams do in the draft, but that is not what I look at. I understand there are some very talented players going in the third round that are most likely a mid to late 2nd round talent, but anything can happen in the draft, because the teams in the league have a different opinion, and value players more or less than I do. But, the official 3rd round of my Mock Draft 1.0 is out and I am excited to see what happens on the night of the draft.
Sources:(profootballfocus.com, nfl.com)

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets